Note: The VHF model is only available with the relay option. We have some non-relay low-band and UHF in stock.
- Instant alert and notification of emergency situations
- High efficiency 85db(A) 4" speaker for tone and voice
- DTMF and Two-Tone decoding-standard
RS232 port for unlimited reprogramming the operating system
- Windows based software for easy, unlimited external programming
- Optional EAS/SAME or Federal Signal Digital Protocols
- Easily adaptable for the hearing impaired
- Battery Back-up Standard
- Tone-Coded for Digital Coded Squelch option
Also Available with a Dual Relay option, use these relays to turn on lights, open the garage doors or you can be creative and use them for any number of options.
Note: The relay can't drive devices directly. The relay does not supply power and can not handle high currents or voltages. The relay acts as a switch to turn on/off other devices. The auto out (relay version only) can not drive speakers directly.